1. OWNERSHIP AND EDITORIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The Site is the property of the company La Pelucherie, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of €5,000 whose registered office is 45-47 avenue de Ségur, 75007 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number unique identification 820 303 444 RCS Paris.
To provide the Site, La Pelucherie must collect Personal Data that is necessary for its proper functioning.
You are fully informed that the Personal Data submitted and collected will be subject to automated processing.
- "GTC" : the general conditions of the Site, accessible on the Site;
- “Personal Data” : the personal data collected by La Pelucherie as part of your use of the Site;
- "User" or "you" (with or without capital letters) : you, user of the Site, whatever your category of user?;
- “Services” : the services provided by La Pelucherie on the Site;
- "Site" : the site www.la-pelucherie.com and its components (computer code, graphic elements, databases, documentation, etc.) published by the company La Pelucherie, on which the Services are provided.
Ticking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature from you.
It is applicable to all Users of the Site, regardless of their country of origin and use.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
La Pelucherie may collect your Personal Data in different ways when using the Site:
- When you fill out a form on the Site (when placing an order),
- When you use the Site and the Services.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
La Pelucherie may collect the following Personal Data, if you have provided it:
- Your contact details and information (name, email address, telephone number, age/date of birth, address, legal information of your company, etc.);
- Your connection information (IP address, type of browser, location and time of connection, etc.);
- Details of your use of the Site, in particular by means of cookies, which includes for example: quantity of data received, pages viewed, actions carried out on the Site, etc.;
6. PAYMENT INFORMATION
When paying on the Site, you may be asked to enter your payment information. La Pelucherie will not have the payment information.
All transactions are carried out by a payment service provider that complies with the obligations applicable to this activity.
Payment information only passes through La Pelucherie's payment provider.
La Pelucherie may use the following cookies on the Site:
- session cookies,
- Google Analytics.
You can prevent the installation of cookies on your device as follows:
- By deleting them via the appropriate option in your browser.
These cookies are installed for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
8. WHAT USE?
Personal Data is collected for:
- Allow the operation of the Site,
- Provide a personalized experience,
- Manage your use of the Site,
- Improve the Site,
- Improve customer service,
- Provide support for the use of the Site,
- Verify your identity,
- Resolve disputes related to the Site,
- Notify you of changes to the Site.
9. LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE
The Personal Data collected is stored within the European Union, by a service provider that applies industry standards in terms of computer security.
10. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data will never be transferred to a third party without your prior consent.
La Pelucherie may however transfer your Personal Data under the conditions:
- If La Pelucherie is required to transmit the Personal Data in response to a legal obligation.
11. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
La Pelucherie ensures that your data is stored under conditions that meet industry standards.
In this case, La Pelucherie will delete all your Personal Data, with the exception of those which are strictly necessary to maintain its commercial accounting and to comply with its legal obligations.
12. RIGHTS OF USERS
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have the following rights for all Personal Data transmitted to La Pelucherie:
You can exercise these rights by contacting La Pelucherie at the following contact address: La Pelucherie, 45 avenue de Ségur, 75007 Paris.
In accordance with its legal obligations, La Pelucherie will comply within a maximum period of one (1) month from receipt of the request.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The law applicable hereto is French law, regardless of your country of origin.