We are looking for our next 2 interns:
La Pelucherie is a high-end plush brand relaunched 2 years ago by the founder's 2 granddaughters, Alexandra and Natacha. The brand's ambition: to create a leading soft toy brand on the national and international market.
Our stuffed animals are distributed on www.la-pelucherie.com , in department stores such as Le Bon Marché, in high-end multi-brand stores and in our own pop-up stores. The brand has great potential. Many development projects are underway.
1. FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
He/She will be mainly responsible for the commercial development of the brand in France and abroad and may also be required to do sales administration.
- Business development: writing market studies, prospecting high-end multi-brand boutiques, hotels and department stores in France and abroad, making appointments for the Maison & Objets trade show in September 2019 or in a temporary showroom .
- Sales administration: register orders, manage shipments of goods, prepare shipping documents and customs documents and send invoices to the customer
- Follow-up of the customer relationship: maintain the commercial relationship with BtoB and BtoC customers
- Implementation of sales support tools: sales book, catalog, etc.
You are a student in International Business.
Rigorous, motivated, showing good interpersonal skills and having a strong taste for the world of children, you want to try a motivating experience in a new dynamic structure full of promise!
Fluent English required.
2. MARKETING / COM PROJECT MANAGER INTERNSHIP
The intern will be mainly responsible for the brand's various marketing projects.
MAIN ACTIVITIES1. SOCIAL NETWORKS (Instagram, Facebook): participation in the development of the editorial line, creation of visuals and writing of posts (French/English), analysis of #, setting up of contests, optimization of engagement (engaging conversation and creating interactivity on social networks) and seeking partnerships with fashion and children's brands.
2. INFLUENCE STRATEGY : participation in the enrichment of the pool of influencers in line with the brand, implementation of influence operations, management of the relationship with influencers, regular monitoring and monthly reporting.
3. WEB MARKETING : participation in the development of our website – content creation (French/English), modifications, putting new apps online, etc.
4. BRAND CONTENT : participation in the launch of our new branding, creation of content for the web, creation of visuals, writing and sending of bi-monthly newsletters,
5. EVENT: organization and participation in the Maison & Objets fair in September, creation of BtoB communication media.
You are a student in a business or communication school (Bac +2 to Bac +5),
Rigorous, motivated, with a sense of detail and aesthetics, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and having a strong taste for the world of children, you want to try a motivating experience in a new dynamic structure full of promise!
Fluent English required.
Proficiency in graphic editing software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a plus.
Compulsory internship agreement
Duration: 2-6 months
Start date: June/July 2019
Contact: [email protected]